Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sastera Melayu (dan Inggeris)

I really don't understand how - or why, for that matter - all this talk about our Form 4 and 5 Komponen Sastera Melayu started. First, someone posted a comment in the tagboard about Konserto Terakhir, followed by Sabor, then Puteri Gunung Ledang, and even The Necklace from our English Literature Component...

However, these taggers are obviously loyal readers (*Grin*), so I've prepared a gift for them weirdos:

Hang Tuah takes out his jambiah, intending to stab Mathilde Loisel
who became insane after Othman was killed in Bukit Kepong

I don't have a scanner, my camera sucks, and my Photoshop skills doubly so. Blame the quality of the drawing on these!

In any case, if you want the full transcript of the tags which led to this drawing, click on the comments section below this post. This is for posterity's sake, when all those tags get wiped out.

Even so, I'd really like to know why it amuses you guys so much, flooding my tagboard like that...

EDIT: Hang Tuah's back is supposed to be facing towards you... Testament of the mediocrity of my "art".

Zhen was here at 11:51 pm,