Saturday, September 16, 2006

Grooving Brown~!

Excessive boredom has led me to revamp the design of my blog. Fear the fury of the grooving brown (thanks to mdrocks990)! I never really cared about the design of my blog, especially since it's such a pain to find a nice skin and edit it to suit your tastes...

But in the end, I did anyway.

An hour and a half later (I suck) it became passable, and you get this. I still don't like the fact that:
  1. There is no blog title; I had to manually write it down on the sidebar
  2. There's so much wasted space on the right side of the screen
  3. It's difficult to tell what's clickable (links, etc.) with this template; I could only make them turn italicised with my limited HTML knowledge
  4. The Beetle shown here is a mirror-imaged Herbie...
  5. EDIT (18th September 2006): I don't know what happened to the comments box. Now I need to hunt down the HTML code in the old template... *Groan*
Sadly, beggars can't be choosers. I really like the colour scheme and overall design, though; if I were actually any good with HTML, it'd be so much better. I'll probably have to get Ivan to help me with this someday...

Zhen was here at 11:47 pm,