Thursday, July 06, 2006

Friends

No, I won't be talking about some deep, intellectually stimulating (or conversely, excessively whiny) anecdote about friendship, but rather, the hit TV phenomenon known to youths around the world as Friends.

Yup, the Friends that most of you reading this entry have grown to love, the one with the spectacularly sarcastic Chandler, who incidentally, is my favourite lead character among the six. But before I go on, I would prefer that none of you out there draw conclusions regarding my sexual orientation based on my Chandler-adulation. Matthew Perry is funny, and that is all there is to it. In the same vein, Jennifer Aniston is kinda hot, but personally, I think Maggie Wheeler (who plays Janice... Oh... my... God!) takes the cake, nasally Brooklyn accent and freakishly frightening laugh aside.

*Ahem*

Actually, the reason why I'm posting here is just to announce my satisfaction that, as of two weeks ago, I've officially seen all 10 seasons/236 episodes/5600 minutes/90 hours/4 days of Friends. I know that it's not anything to shout about, but for some strange inexplicable reason my life now feels more complete. As though I am now able to achieve... anything my mind desires.

Today, Friends! Tomorrow, Rhodes scholar!

*Cough*

Zhen was here at 11:36 pm,