Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yet Another One of Those Posts

*Sigh*

I've been super busy lately. Like I've said before, it's ironic that the more you have to blog about, the less time you actually have to blog about it. September is actually the busiest month of the year for me, so if you take into account the aforementioned inverse relationship, you can expect a proper blog post (complete with pictures!) by the end of this week or the next.

What I've been busy with: Monash Talent Time, MNSM Chiling Waterfall Trek, MNSM International Coastal Cleanup Day at Kuala Selangor.

What I'll be busy with: Monash Ball, as well as Choir, Choir, Choir, Choir and Choir with a 100% chance for a Concert next week at Actors Studio Bangsar plus scattered thunderstorms in the rest of the country.

And I have a Television Studies Assignment due this Friday, the same night as the ball. The assignment should be 2,000 words long.

And I've yet to write a single word yet.

And it contributes 50% to my final assessment.

*Slaps forehead*

I need some love, man. Show me some love (by going for the concert stated below)!!

Pointless Fact of the Day:
I can't seem to find my Kingston 1GB grey thumbdrive... If anybody borrowed it and conveniently forgot to return it to me, would you be nice and return it to me please? Thanks. The same goes to everybody out there who had borrowed my homemade DVDs, too; I'm missing a couple of seasons of Friends (go look for it la Jimmy!) and half a season of House.

Zhen was here at 8:28 am,