Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dennis Yin For The Win!


OH MY EFFING GOODNESS!!!

MY BROTHER'S IN THE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE GRAND FINALS!!!11!1eleven!cos(0)!

Voting lines are now open until Friday the 29th of June, people! To vote, do either of these:
SMS "2" to 33838, or;
From your land line, dial 13710 and select 2.
Every vote counts! Spam your free SMSes, use your company phone, whatever (heh heh)! And why don't you pop by Dennis's Friendster profile and show him some love (i.e. drop him a comment) at http://www.friendster.com/machman!

And to those who want to go watch the grand finals at Ruums KL, here's what you can do:
  1. Call or SMS me at 016-NineSixFiveFiveZeroFourFour and tell me that you're interested. Alternatively, leave a comment in this blog post or drop me an email at ly4444(at)gmail(dot)com.
  2. I may or may not reply you immediately, but most probably (like 99.9% probability) there will be space for you and as many friends as you can bring.
  3. To use simple Malaysian England English: Don't be thick skin until you bring 20 friends along but all of them don't vote one. Give face a bit-lah.
  4. In any case, I expect you to tell me the exact number of tickets you need by Wednesday night, latest. This is just so that I know how many people to expect on the day itself. :P
  5. Also, expect Ruums to be PACKED TO THE BRIM.
  6. Try to get to Ruums yourself. Below's a map:

I guess that's about it. I'm so proud of my brother~ *Sniff*



Oh, and what are you waiting for? Work those fingers! Start calling/SMSing!

Zhen was here at 6:01 am,