Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Two Weeks In Pictures

Absolutely no brainpower required! (In reference to the days between 14th to 26th May)

That banner cost us a hundred bucks

The Top 16 of So You Think You Can Dance

I'm so glad they came to support my lil' brother. Thanks guys girls!

The Top 14; my brother survived elimination!

I have no idea where this cute little fella came from, but he keeps coming back into the house; I spot him hanging around outside my room at least once a week.

At a photoshoot for a poster/presentation thing for the YDC camp I was talking about.

At another SYTYCD show; we weren't allowed to flash this sign because "4D is not a sponsor of the show".

The Top 12; my brother got through to the next round, again!

This must be the cutest Economist cover ever.

Pointless Fact of the Day:
My final exams are in 9 days time; oh joy! In the meantime, I'm performing at the 5th Young Singers Choral Festival as part of the YKLS Chamber Choir. Although the festival is 4 days long, we're only singing on the 1st of June. It's at KL Performing Arts Centre at Sentul West (off Jalan Ipoh), 8.30pm (and will last until 10pm or so)! Tickets are priced at RM12. If you can make it, come and support me us!

Us!

Zhen was here at 5:44 pm,