Saturday, June 09, 2007

Intermission

Business Law was on Thursday. I didn't study much on Friday. That leaves me only Saturday, Sunday and Monday to study for my Money & Capital Markets (Finance) and Marketing papers on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively.

Oh, snap! And here I am, taking an intermission. But of course, if not for the current state of events, I wouldn't be like this, and therefore, have not much reason to post this (allow me to indulge in my own geekiness):

I drew the picture during last year's exam term.

From The Concise Oxford Dictionary (1999):

mug2v. (mugged, mugging) (mug something up) Brit. informal learn or study a subject quickly and intensively, especially for an exam.

Like I said, two papers in three days time. There's only one thing left for me to do now:


If you have better ideas besides that above...keep it to yourself. Hah!

On a different note, my brother has now made it to the Top Eight of So You Think You Can Dance! And since this nifty new ('new' as in I just downloaded it) Magic-card-making utility is a godsend that I've been searching for all these years, it is only appropriate that my brother has a card too, heh heh:


Where's the fans?


Oh well, that's enough messing around with the card-making utility for now. If you'd please allow me to apologise profusely for the proliferation of geekiness in this post; I couldn't help it. It's sort of an in-joke to a select few whom I've known since my Magic-playing days (which, from the looks of it, might return... [ominous]Dum dum dummmmm![/ominous]).

Time to go memorise stuff. And don't forget to watch So You Think You Can Dance, 8tv, 9.30pm, Thursdays! And vote! See ya!

Pointless Fact of the Day:


Above is the Apple iTunes End User License Agreement. Now, read the last line in that picture...

Yes folks, Apple actually prohibits you from using their media player software to make weapons of mass destruction. I first heard this from Maddox, and you heard it first from me. Cheers.

Zhen was here at 3:00 pm,