Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's A Jolly Holiday With Zhen Yao Part 2

Optical-sensory assault! Pictures of the orientation at Monash:


I was tasked with giving a short introduction of the MUSA Council to the freshies, as well as emceeing a couple of orientation games.


And these were on the first day. Second and third days were spent leading groups of freshies on a tour around the campus. Because most of the buddies were almost as new to the campus as were the freshies, we got lost quite often...



And now, the obligatory camwhore photos:







As you can see, I got addicted to taking photos of people in motion...

And finally, the jolliest (depending on how I look at it) of all things that have occurred to me during the holidays:


Holy crap, 87 for Business Law! All that practice/studying paid off!

Bloody hell, 67 for Macroeconomics! I'm so fucking pissed with this unit because of the impossible word limits set by Dr Wan Leong Fee for our assignments (which, as it turned out, was not compulsory to follow even though the assignment question said "SHOULD NOT exceed", plus a verbal reminder from the Doc himself) and the fact that being unable to hunt him down to deliver my second assignment made me lose 2 marks off my final grade. Thus, I'm now a proud owner of a Credit-grade unit...a pimple upon a clear face.

GAAAAAH!

There goes my resolution to get 8 HDs this semester (like it was even comprehensible in the first place).

Pointless Fact of the Day:
Fact: Zhen Yao gotta rush off for something right now, so watch this space! Hopefully he writes in something interesting...

[EDIT = 29 July 2007] Zhen Yao used to work as a clown. <- Click here

Zhen was here at 7:48 pm,