Sunday, March 25, 2007

Riding my corkscrew

I finally got the scan of the on-ride photo that was taken on the Corkscrew during the Orientation Party three weeks ago:

I invaded their shot, whooo~
Courtesy of adrianchoychoy.blogspot.com

It's not of a particularly spectacular quality, but it'll do.

But speaking the corkscrew, a couple of the Buddies and I accidentally discovered the euphemistic quality of the ride names in Theme Parks. Consider, for example, the Corkscrew. Imagine (this is for the gals) a tall, dark and altogether friggin' handsome Latino with a deep, booming voice, suavely asking you:

"Baby, would you like to ride my corkscrew?"

And then there's other possible permutations of this effect, all using the names of Genting Theme Park rides:

"If that's not your cup of tea, how about getting into my tea cup?"

"No? Then would you prefer to fly the dragon instead?"

"How about riding the rolling thunder?"

"Want me to bump your boats?"

"Or would you rather get wet riding my flume?"

"Come on, baby, come with me and you'd be in the arena of stars. I'll give you the space shot of your life."

'No? Seriously? Okay, okay, what would you say to a round of splashing around in my rainforest? Eh? Eh? Whaddaya say?"


"Really? Alright baby, let's get it on..."

"Come ride the rodeo like they did
in Brokeback Mountain..."

Zhen was here at 8:53 am,