Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bushed

I'm pretty bushed. Nowhere near as badly as I was back in Hell Week 2006 (refer to the archives), but my time is consumed as quickly as shark's fin soup* at a Chinese wedding dinner. I now go for choir three times a week, and the workload for being in the MUSA council is slowly gaining momentum; so is Nature Society stuff, for which I helped sell Dunkin' Donuts to raise funds for an upcoming trip to an elephant sanctuary. And then, there's always the assignments and tutorials.

So I wake up at 6.30am for classes that begin at 11, sometimes going to uni on days when I don't even have classes (farewell, Tuesday), and at least two times a week I leave home at 7am only to return in the wee hours of 11pm.

And that's the way I like it.

Uh-huh, uh-huh.

*Usually made of mock shark's fin, partly because they're endangered, and partly because a lot of couples are too stingy to fork out so much cash on real ones. It's pretty ironic, since only the Chinese eat shark's fin, but if there's anything more universal than the Chinese's love for shark's fin, it's our parsimony. Thank goodness for that. Save the sharks, people!

Zhen was here at 10:42 pm,