Friday, February 16, 2007

Tag, again

Because I'm totally bored out of my mind, I've finally decided to oblige Mr. Darren Ng Peck Yun by completing this tag:

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
  1. I have a pretty flexible body; I am double-jointed in the shoulders, and I can put both my feet behind my head. The stupidest thing about this, though, is that I can't even touch my own toes while I'm standing.
  2. Sometimes I spontaneously break into song for apparently no reason at all, whenever I feel like it. Most especially in the car or in the toilet.
  3. I have a thing for old movies, and by old I mean I wasn't born yet back then.
  4. I wear dentures.
  5. I used to have a morning ritual which began with me brushing my teeth for about three minutes, then taking a shower, and right before I leave the toilet, I'd look into the mirror and begin talking and smiling to myself. Now I don't do it as often. At least, not the mirror part.
  6. My favourite bands are the Beatles and Queen. In alphabetical order.
As usual, I'm not going to spam other people with this, but if you're bored and need something to put on your blog, feel free to fool yourself into believing that you've been tagged.

Zhen was here at 12:17 pm,