Friday, October 19, 2007

Tag, or "How I should be studying instead"

Once again, exams loom over the horizon, like a swarm of locusts homing in on a field of helpless crops. In that sense, I am a cob of corn that's about to get ravaged by the insects.

Metaphors aside, I've found that I tend to blog more often during exam periods. Normally, I'd be far too busy with classes and activities to the extent that I've no time left to blog about said activities. It's a vicious cycle too; as more things happen, the more I have to blog, and the more I have to blog, the more time I must set aside to write about those things.

But now that said things have (almost) come to a halt, the only priorities remaining are exams and choir practices. And as such, I have time to respond to this silly little tag by my friend Kwan Wen Ching:

5 things found in my room
1. A comfy single bed
2. A whiteboard where nothing gets written
3. The computer on which I am typing now
4. Posters and drawings on the wall
5. A pair of dumbbells I very rarely use

5 things I've always wanted to do
1. Skydive
2. Bungee jump
3.
Backpack around the world
4. Visit all the Six Flags parks in USA...multiple times
5. Write a novel (heh heh heh...)

5 things found in my bag
1. Di dalam begku ada pensel box
2. Di dalamnya ada pensel (yang besar)
3. My note-filled files
4. Kingston 1GB Data Traveler 2
5. A scientific calculator and a financial calculator

5 things found in my wallet
1. Money (duh!)
2. A post-it to-do list
3. A namecard for a guy who works at WWF Malaysia
4. A namecard for a girl who's a member of Malaysian Nature Society
5. An assortment of personal ID cards

5 things I am currently into
1. Happy thing number three
2. My exams (oh joy)
3. Preparing for the choir trip
4. Downloading House and Heroes
5. Facebook (although its novelty is dying down extremely fast)

5 persons to be tagged
1. You
2. Thou
3. Thee
4. Thine
5. Thingamabob

And I'm spent.

Pointless Fact of the Day:
This isn't a fact, this is a plug! If you're into console RPGs (Final Fantasy and the like), you might be interested in this gem of an independent film by Mark Leung (a Singaporean friend of a friend studying in the US of A) entitled College Saga. You can search it up on Youtube, too, it's brilliant! And it has amazing special effects (for an independent production) to boot!

Zhen was here at 10:48 pm,