Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm annoyed

I'm annoyed that I have a class test and a presentation due this Wednesday.

I'm annoyed that I have an assignment due this Friday.

I'm annoyed that because of the choir trip to Singapore, I will have to finish my assignment by Wednesday; the day of my class test and presentation.

I'm annoyed that none of my friends in Singapore bothered to reply me if they're free to meet up while I'm down there.

I'm annoyed that I busted my ass off to start an a capella group, had my hopes raised during the auditions, spent another 10 hours over the weekend practicing only to be rejected because we were deemed inappropriate for a Battle of the Bands.

I'm annoyed that the poster merely said "Monash Street Carnival auditions" and nothing about bands.

I'm annoyed that if I had been contacted on Saturday morning like I was promised rather than Monday morning like what actually happened, I would have saved the aforementioned 10 hours of my (our) time.

I'm annoyed that the 20 hours or so I spent forming and practicing with the a capella group could have been used to prepare for said assignment, class test and presentation.

I'm annoyed that after busting my ass off and having my hopes dashed, I discovered that there was in fact a separate category for non-band performances at the Street Carnival yesterday that almost nobody was informed of.

I'm annoyed that I couldn't draw up enough courage to confront that person who rejected us because I sort of consider him a friend.

I'm annoyed that I couldn't draw up enough courage to confront another different person that for some weird, inexplicable and unknown reason consider me a friend.

I'm annoyed that because of said assignment, class test and presentation, I'm missing two choir practices today, and possibly the one tomorrow.

I'm annoyed that my brother had to shower just when I wanted to, and that my dad had to shower just after my brother finished.

I'm annoyed that I have this bloody painful headache dogging me since I woke up this morning.

I'm annoyed that the bloody painful headache is slowing my assignment, class test and presentation work.

I'm annoyed that I'm annoyed enough by the bloody painful headache to blog about these annoyances.

So, thank fucking goodness for Ben's Bitches, crazy friends, Ai-ca eye-candy, Carrie and paracetamol, or I'll be even more annoyed than I am now. Oh well.

Pointless Fact of the Day:
I'm annoyed that I'm not any good at eating contests. Also, I promise that my next post won't be as annoying as this.

Zhen was here at 9:15 pm,