Sunday, November 16, 2008

A wee little hiatus

Oh hey, look at the time... It's mid-November already! Just to tell everyone that I'm still alive, healthy, and enjoying it, thankyouverymuch. Once again, it's a case of the inverse relationship between being busy/active and blogging; usually the more interesting your life, the less time you have to blog. That's not to say that most bloggers are boring mofos, but as always, that's a moot point.

Anyway, since the last time I blogged (i.e. over the past month), the following has happened:
  1. The Young KL Singers sold out all five shows (a record!) for our Breakin' it Down jazz concert at KLPac; photos are up on Facebook
  2. I sat for my finals... at the same time the concert was happening
  3. Went to Singapore to catch Avenue Q!
Also, next Tuesday (the 18th) Darren and I will be heading down to Clayton, Australia until the 26th for a student council visit... hence this post. This blog will be on a wee little hiatus then, but since we'll be bringing at least one laptop down under, I might actually be able to blog if there's an internet connection where we'll stay (what else is there to do in the room at night on a trip?).

I'm pretty pumped up and excited... I've never been to a Western country a country with so many white people Australia before!

Until then, see you people around. I'm off!

Zhen was here at 12:56 am,