Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reports of my death...

...have been greatly exaggeratettedetted. It's been almost four months since I last updated, and so much have happened in the interim. Among others, I have finished my degree; all that's left is the graduation ceremony. So much to tell, so little time. Especially since I'll be on a plane to Bali in just nine hours from now. Catch you guys soon (all two of you who still read my blog; yes, you and you)!

The Zimbabwe Dollar Watch:
Ahh... Haven't done this in like, forever:

Okay, so the current exchange rate is approximately RM1 to $Z100. That's only an inflation of 63% over four months! Not bad, considering that estimates last year reached as high as 40 million percent inflation per annum. The power-sharing thing must be working out, somehow.

Pointless Fact of the Day:
When stopping at a traffic light (or stuck in a traffic jam), half of all people will brush their hair, pick their noses, pop their pimples, fluff their Garfields, etc. while the other half will be staring at the aforementioned first half in their rear-view mirrors. It's uncanny that some people consider the confines of their cars a private space.

Obviously, I'm a member of the first half. When else can a guy be bothered enough to get rid of booger?

Zhen was here at 12:20 am,